eng   рус   deu
Call us: +374 99 547272
Back to IncomingTours home page
Back to IncomingTours home page
Home :: Attractions :: Lake Sevan
Lake Sevan
Lake Sevan is the 6th high-altitude and largest lake in the world with its sweet and astonishingly blue water. Sevan is a small sea located right at the heart of Armenia. Lake Sevan is situated in the central part of the Republic of Armenia, inside the Gegharkunik Province. Its waves frolic at an altitude of 1900m above sea level, 'closer to the sky than to the Earth.' It is fed by 28 rivers and streams. Only 10% of the outgoing water is drained by the Hrazdan river, while the remaining 90% evaporates. Sevan is as much a symbol of Armenia as Ararat. Ararat with its twin peaks and Sevan with its twin bowls are in every Armenian's heart. The rims of the lake repeat the borders of the country. Go around the blue rim of the lake to the find each and every curve of the border. Sevan is the torch-light of the country and of every single Armenian.

  • About Armenia
  • Attractions
  • Entertainments
  • Concierge Service
Follow Us
Online Consultant
For travel agents
Weather
Yerevan
°C
Moscow
°C
Paris
°C
London
°C
Dubai
°C
Currency Rates
1 USD
482.01
AMD

1 EUR
540.96
AMD

1 RUR
8.56
AMD

Map
Contacts
+374 10 54 72 72
+374 93 61 23 48
Baghramyan st. 2/80
Yerevan Armenia
armsacvoyage@gmail.com
info@sacvoyage.am

SacVoyageTravel_Armenia

ICQ:582201589